Location and Driving Directions
Porterdale Mill Lofts is situated on the beautiful Yellow River in downtown Porterdale, Georgia, 35 miles east of Atlanta.
Convenient to Dekalb, Newton, Rockdale, and Fulton counties –
- 35 miles from Midtown
- 11 miles from Stonecrest Mall
- 8 miles from Conyers
- 4 miles from Oxford College
- 2 miles from Covington
- Travel I-20 East toward Augusta
- Take Exit 88 (Porterdale) and head South (right turn) on Crowell Rd.
- Travel Crowell Rd. to the four-way stop intersection at Ga. Hwy 81. Turn Left.
- Travel through the residential area of Porterdale. As you come over a small hill, you'll see the Mill up ahead.
- When you reach the mill, turn right into the parking lot, just after the Yellow River and the Main Mill Building.
From Points East:
- Travel I-20 West toward Atlanta
- Take Exit 90 (Covington/Turner Lake Rd) and head South on Turner Lake Rd.
- Travel Turner Lake Rd. to Hwy 81. Turn Right.
- Travel to the town of Porterdale. The Mill and parking area will be just before you cross the Yellow River, on the left.